Anders Emil Møller is a journalist, entrepreneur, and magazine publisher. He holds an MA in Journalism and a BA in Danish Linguistics. He is the editor-in-chief of Mayday and the managing director of the creative laboratory Trouble.
Get your copy of Mayday right here. It’s print and limited.
For more Trouble, comments and unpredictabilities:
Or sign up for the monthly highly opinionated email column about technology, globalisation and unpredictable realities of humanity. Go sign up here!
And if you like email say firstname.lastname@example.org
– the world’s new creative laboratory
- Don’t Be A Blockhead
- Let Them Eat Cake
- It’s the Story, Stupid
- The State of Controlled Reality
- We need innovation on how to innovate
- Free speech is now a brutal war on the internet
- Advertising is strangling the web
- What’s the price of free?
- Technology will make humanity obsolete
- In troubled waters
- Exponential development explained with rice
- The big bubble blame game is on
- Missionaries will take out mercenaries