Anders Emil Møller is a journalist, entrepreneur, and magazine publisher. He holds an MA in Journalism and a BA in Danish Linguistics. He is the editor-in-chief of Mayday and the managing director of the creative laboratory Trouble.
Get your copy of Mayday right here. It’s print and limited.
- We need innovation on how to innovate
- Free speech is now a brutal war on the internet
- Advertising is strangling the web
- What’s the price of free?
- Technology will make humanity obsolete
- In troubled waters
- Exponential development explained with rice
- The big bubble blame game is on
- Missionaries will take out mercenaries
Hook up here for more frequent rants, comments and unpredictabilities:
Or sign up for the monthly-ish highly opinionated email column about technology, globalisation and unpredictable realities of humanity. That sounds weird? Go sign up here!
And remember to check out the world’s new creative laboratory
In the meantime….go get your copy of Mayday. No tracking, no Trump, no Russian spies, it’s print.